Fall Family-Friendly Things to do in and around Regina
Monday, September 18, 2017 - 9:17am
Fall is packed with exhibits, events and great family-friendly performances in the Queen City. We've got all your fun right here!
2. LABOUR DAY LONG WEEKEND:
3. DUTCH GROWERS PUMPKIN MAZE - opens September 20. Free of charge.
4. QUEEN CITY MARATHON September 7-9, 2017
5. OKTOBERKINDERFEST hosted by the Regina German Club on Saturday, 14. An afternoon of kid-friendly fun and experience German culture.
6. See what CULTURE DAYS is all about September 29 - October 1.
7. Experience family theatre at the CONEXUS ARTS CENTRE.
9. MACKENZIE ART GALLERY (Family Studio Sundays)
12. GOVERNMENT HOUSE
14. Globe Theatre's must see performance of A Christmas Carol starts November 18.
15. Drop into your local branch of the REGINA PUBLIC LIBRARY all season long for their many family-friendly programs.
16. Kids will love the all the animals and fun farm life exhibits at this year's CANADIAN WESTERN AGRIBITION November 20 - 25.
17. Let's go BOWLING.
18. Take in a RSO KIDS' SERIES CONCERT.
19. Visit the SASAKTCHEWAN SPORTS HALL OF FAME.
20. Visit HAPPY HOLLOW in Lumsden, Sk.
21. 2017 LUMSDEN'S SCARECROW FESTIVAL will take place on Saturday, September 23. Bring the whole family for this fun and festive event.
Do you know of or have a family-friendly event that you would like to share here? Let us know by emailing events at kinderbuzz.com. We would love to get the buzz out!
| © 2010 KinderBuzz Publishing