Fall Family-Friendly Things to do in and around Regina
Tuesday, September 4, 2018 - 9:17am
Fall is packed with exhibits, events and great family-friendly performances in the Queen City and surrounding areas. We've got all your fun right here!
1. REGINA FLORAL CONSERVATORY Re-opens Tuesday, September 4, 2018 for the new season. Check out their great indoor program the Lil' Gardeners Club.
2. QUEEN CITY MARATHON September 7 - 9, 2018 the whole family can run together in the Mini-marathon and the Campbell & Haliburton Family 5 K.
3. Visit HAPPY HOLLOW in Lumsden, Saskatchewan for Pumpkins, corn maze, treats and fun. Opens Saturday, September 8, 2018.
4. 2018 LUMSDEN SCARECROW FESITVAL takes place on Saturday, September 22, 2018. Bring the whole family for fun activities, shopping and BBQ at this great fall event.
5. See what CULTURE DAYS is all about September 28, 29 and 30, 2018. There will be a number of different events throughout the city.
6. Experience family-fun at the CONEXUS ARTS CENTRE. Amazing entertainment for the kids like Treehouse Presents: Splash’N Boots LIVE – The Big Love, Kisses and Hugs Tour (Tuesday, September 25th) and THE WIGGLES: Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle Tour coming in October. For tickets and details, visit their website.
7. SASKATCHEWAN SCIENCE CENTRE Upcoming special exhibits and their must-see 2 PM Family Activities and Science Time for Tots.
8. MACKENZIE ART GALLERY (Family Studio Sundays)
11. GOVERNMENT HOUSE - Register for the FREE Government (Club) House for kids. It's every third Saturday of the month. Kids can create a keepsake and learn about Saskatchewan heritage. Spaces go quickly, so make sure to register the first of the month at: government.house at gov dot sk dot ca.
13. Drop into your local branch of the REGINA PUBLIC LIBRARY all season long for their many family-friendly programs.
14. Kids will love the all the animals and fun farm life exhibits at this year's CANADIAN WESTERN AGRIBITION - EVRAZ PLACE from November 19 - 24, 2018. Check out all the family events all week long: Family Ag Pavillion, the Wild Wool Ride, Shopping, and great food. Get your tickets early.
15. Let's go BOWLING.
16. Take in a show this season with the Regina Symphony Orchestra's (RSO) KIDS' CONCERT SERIES. First performance is How the Gimquat Found Her Song on Sunday, October 14, 2018.
18. OKTOBERKINDERFEST hosted by the Regina German Club on Saturday, October 20, 2018 at 2:00PM. An afternoon of kid-friendly fun and experience German culture.
19. BUMP BABE & BEYOND a new trade show for expecting parents, new parents or parents of toddlers on October 20, 2018 from 10 AM - 4 PM. Come check out vendors, a play area for little ones & of course swag bags and giveaways. For more info., visit their facebook page: Bump Babe and Beyond.
Do you know of or have a family-friendly event that you would like to share here? Let us know by emailing events at kinderbuzz.com. We would love to get the buzz out!
| © 2010 KinderBuzz Publishing